Improve Communication Skills
Communicate Confidently and Improve Your Relationships
We offer free phone consultations and free webinars on communication — scroll down to learn more
Communication is the bedrock of any relationship—personal, familial or work. Most relationships break down due to a failure of some kind in communication. Truly successful personal relationships have easy back and forth communication, but this is not always easy to achieve! Success in your career also depends to a large degree on how well you communicate.
There are two main issues which make communication difficult. Take a look at the lists below and see which points apply to you.
How well you can communicate with others:
- Do you find it hard to initiate a conversion?
- Can you clearly communicate what you want to say?
- Do you have the patience to listen?
- Is it difficult to continue a conversation?
- Are you able to get your point across despite interruptions or disagreement?
- Do you feel that your emotions get in the way of communication, but you can’t control them?
- Do your discussions with your spouse or partner easily escalate into arguments?
How confident you are about communication:
- Are you shy?
- Do you find it stressful to be sociable?
- Is it hard for you to speak up?
- Do you back down when you shouldn’t?
- Is it hard to say no?
- Do you find it difficult to be open with others?
These communication difficulties or barriers can be resolved with communication courses or counseling that we offer here at South Coast Mission. You can also learn more about how to improve your communication skills in our free webinars. See below.
Free Webinars on Communication
We have weekly or biweekly free webinars on communication that address these points. You’ll learn techniques for effective communication as well as how to overcome lack of confidence in communicating. These are powerful tools that will transform your ability to communicate and help you gain confidence in yourself.See Our Current Webinar Schedule
We offer free phone consultations to discuss what you would like to improve in your communication and guide you to at-home courses, counseling programs and reading material that will address these points. We are a nonprofit organization and our programs are economical, starting at just $50.