How to Stop Repeating Relationship Mistakes
If you find yourself continually in failed or unhealthy relationships, most likely you are making the same relationship mistakes, over and over again. In this free webinar we’ll be exploring why this happens and how to break this cycle.
Typical relationship mistakes include:
- Choosing the wrong person
- Staying in an unhealthy or toxic relationship
- Mistaking possessiveness for love
- Falling for a narcissist personality
- Failure to spot the signs your partner is dishonest or cheating
- Pushing your partner away
- Closing up or not being open with your partner
- Being cold and distant
- Obsessing if he/she still finds you attractive
- Rationalizing your partner’s abusive behavior
A lot of the time people make these mistakes knowing they’re making them. They just can’t seem to stop themselves. In this webinar you’ll learn the mechanism behind that.
A happy, healthy relationship brings a lot of pleasure and support to your life. An unhealthy one is a constant drain on your emotions and energy. Come to this webinar to learn how to have the relationship you really want to have.Register for This Webinar