Improve Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
Counseling and Courses for Low Self-esteem and Self-Confidence
We offer free phone consultations and free webinars on communication — scroll down to learn more
Lack of self-confidence or low self-esteem can get in the way of your goals, relationships, finances and even everyday living. It can make it hard to do the things you know you need to do to achieve your goals or be happy in life.
If you are experiencing any of the below, we can guide you to workable solutions you can do at home.
- Back off from talking to someone, such as a partner, boss, employee or child
- Feelings that you are unworthy or undeserving
- Bringing yourself down constantly – or allowing others to do it for you
- Feeling shy and introverted
- Feeling negative a lot of the time
- Not wanting to go do something you know you need to do for fear it won’t go right
- Allowing yourself to be trampled on in a relationship without fighting back
- Allowing failures or setbacks to stop you from pursuing your goals, dreams or happiness
We’ll help you uncover the reasons behind lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem and why it is hard to overcome them. We can guide you to solutions and tools that will put you back on the path of a self-confident you.
The experiences of your past can negatively affect your present state-of-mind and view of yourself. A stressful current environment can act to suppress your confidence and self-esteem. Our counseling provides effective solutions to overcome the negative experiences of your past, and to have a more positive and proactive attitude in the present. You can feel more confident and regain your self-esteem.
We are currently providing do-it-yourself counseling at home under the guidance of one of our counselors. These programs start at $50.
Free Webinars on Confidence and Self-Esteem
We offer free phone consultations to discuss what you would like to improve in your communication and guide you to at-home courses, counseling programs and reading material that will address these points. We are a nonprofit organization and our programs are economical, starting at just $50.